Majority of people have smart devices in the home as simple gadgets have become old fashioned. TV and fridges have become smart and can do more than just their basic functions. Smart TV such as Android TV is now built with tons of features and come with WiFi and wireless connectivity to other smart devices. These devices can also be controlled directly from. the smartphones. Everything is possible with the smartphones these days and they are one single controller for most of the devices you purchase. From watching TV and fridges all can be controlled with you one single smartphone and it’s super convenient.
iPhones are the leading yet most popular smartphones you can think about and have taken the market over. They just have everything you can ask for in a smartphone but also lack features that are provided by Androids. Compatibility of iPhone and Android devices haven’t been the best thing but now there are other ways of connecting them. A lot of us have Android TV at home and if you have an iPhone you might be missing the cool feature of screen mirroring that is easy for androids. If both the devices were android it would have been much easier. But it’s not the case here.
Know The Best Way To Mirror iPhone Screen On Android TV
In this article, we will tell you how to mirror your iPhone screen on Android TV and the method is quite simple. You will need to install an app on your Android TV to connect with your iPhone and you are good to go. Here are the steps you need to follow for mirroring your iPhone screen on the Android TV.
- Start with the installation of the Air screen app on your TV. You can download the app from Google Play Store on your Android TV. If not from Google play store use alternate methods of downloading this app with apk.
- Once you have the app you can now start a server right on your Android TV. Just launch the app and find the start server option on it and start the server.
- On the server you just started the server name, device name and WiFi will be visible on the display. Next, you can now go to your iPhone.
- On your iPhone just open the airplay. Your tv servers name should be visible there. Next, you just have to connect with the server by selecting it.
- Once connected you should be able to see your iPhone’s screen right on the Android TV.
Right now you are mirroring your iPhone screen on Android TV. This was quite simple and you can do this any time you feel like mirroring your iPhone screen on the Android TV of yours. For Android it’s just too much easy to do the exact same thing but well just a few more steps to get it on your iPhone as well.